Thursday Single Day Ticket
- ALL attendees must be fully vaccinated prior to registering for the conference
- You must submit a photo of your vaccine card in order to complete registration
Currently we have a technical issue with attaching file during registration. Please email to email@example.com
- Bring multiple masks, plan to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing/sanitizer use
- We are monitoring the situation closely, so additional measures (including booster jabs) may be added if necessary
- T-Shirts: Order while you register. We might add some ABS masks too!
- Extra Meal Tickets: for folks coming with you who only want to join us for a meal or two (coming in September)
Schedule for Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Spend the day at Bamboo Farming USA, owned by Daphne Lewis, in Hawkinsville GA. The farm has eleven major bamboo plantings, each 7 years old, and many smaller plantings of various ages.
- Mingle with bamboo people, listen to speakers, eat lunch and dinner, and wander the farm.
- In addition to speakers & panel sessions, there will be grove tours, charcoal making and perhaps pole hauling by steers (bovines).
- Thomsen Bamboo is located at the farm. Tom will be there to demonstrate from using bamboo–pole to candle to charcoal.
- Bring items for the silent auction.
- Set up a booth if you like.
- Meals will be catered at the farm (included in ticket price)
- Thursday only
September 30, 2021 - October 2, 2021
8:00 am - 8:00 pm