Saturday Single Day Ticket
- ALL attendees must be fully vaccinated prior to registering for the conference
- You must submit a photo of your vaccine card in order to complete registration
Currently we have a technical issue with attaching file during registration. Please email to email@example.com
- Bring multiple masks, plan to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing/sanitizer use
- We are monitoring the situation closely, so additional measures (including booster jabs) may be added if necessary
- T-Shirts: Order while you register. We might add some ABS masks too!
- Extra Meal Tickets: for folks coming with you who only want to join us for a meal or two (coming in September)
Schedule for Saturday, October 2, 2021
- We begin at the Moso grove of Tobaris Holmes in Unadilla. Tobaris and his family will show you the grounds and talk of “learning from mistakes” and future plans.
- Next we will head to The Columns of Georgia in Hawkinsville for real “Southern Luncheon” (included in ticket price)
- Next we’ll drive on to Odum, GA to visit the home of Kay and Jaap Kopperdrayer. The Koppedrayers build and sell traditional bamboo arrows and bows. Jaap is a renowned maker of bamboo bows both traditional Japanese or any style. We will tour their groves and they will demonstrate their modern Taiwanese bamboo processing machines for splitting poles and planing the split for perfect lamination.
- We’ll end the day with dinner in a local restaurant with more bamboo camaraderie and discussion. Dinner is not included in ticket price.
- Saturday only
October 2, 2021
8:00 am - 8:00 pm