Friday Single Day Ticket
- ALL attendees must be fully vaccinated prior to registering for the conference
- You must submit a photo of your vaccine card in order to complete registration
Currently we have a technical issue with attaching file during registration. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring multiple masks, plan to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing/sanitizer use
- We are monitoring the situation closely, so additional measures (including booster jabs) may be added if necessary
- T-Shirts: Order while you register. We might add some ABS masks too!
- Extra Meal Tickets: for folks coming with you who only want to join us for a meal or two (coming in September)
Schedule for Friday, October 1, 2021
- We will be visiting the Ocmulgee Mounds National Historic Park, which has an ongoing program to revive and replant the native Canebrake collection along the river and wetlands. We can walk the beautiful grounds to see cane used in ancient ceilings and walls.
- Lunch: catered picnic on grounds (included in ticket price)
- Next tour the historic USDA germplasm collection for bamboo at the Fruit and Tree Nut Research Laboratory in Byron GA, where we will talk with Mike Hotchkiss, scientist and bamboo lover, and Melanie Harrison-Dunn, curator of grasses for USDA.
- Final stop is back to Daphne’s Farm for optional workshops and/or panel discussions.
- LIVE PLANT AUCTION @ 5pm!
- Friday only
October 1, 2021
8:00 am - 8:00 pm